Monday, May 24, 2010

Blue-eyed Boys

See any resemblance? :) It's fun!
Love the hat!

Woops! Came out sideways but still cute.


Not much to say, other than life is going on! I'm not too good at blogging, but I like to update pictures every once in a while. I should do better, the way some people post every day or for every big event and even the little ones, but sorry, I don't. :)

Anywho, Kellan had the cutest outfit on on Sunday with a little hat, so we took some pictures, and I've got a few of him smiling too. He's such a smiley little sweetie. Oh, another piece of good news, Zach is potty trained! YAY! And Kellan's been sleeping eight hours at night, so that's awesome too. Anywho, here they are.






5 comments:

The Hurd Herd said...

What handsome little guys!

Katy said...

That are so darling! I can't believe how big they both are getting! I'm glad things are going well for you and that it sounds like your little family has settled into a routine with things.

Kerri said...

Potty trained? You and Zach are amazing! Congrats. It was so reassuring to see you with your little one on Sunday. It reminded me that pregnancy really does end.

Arielle said...

Aw, what handsome guys! And great job with the potty training, we're still working on that here. :)

Andy and Micah said...

They are so cute or I guess I should say Handsome. We are just starting to potty train Our second before the baby comes I forget how much I don't like potty training.