Sunday, December 21, 2008

What can I say other than Cute?

The other day we laid Zach Attack down for his nap, but he didn't go to sleep. Duane was out in the front room with me playing his guitar and I don't remember what I was doing, but we could hear Zach in there playing and babbling, just doinking around, so after about half an hour I asked Duane to get Zach out of his bed. Duane went in and serenaded Z, and this was the result. My favorite part is when he starts shaking his little arm. He's so funny, anytime he hears music, he shakes his little booty. The arm shaking is a recent acquisition, by the way.

I know I posted earlier about his talking, but Zach is such a jabber monster! He walks around jibbering in his own little language and he'll have actual conversations with us, even though we can't understand a word. He does say words, though. His list includes: bye bye, dada, mama, uh-oh (as you'll see. He's just started to throw things on purpose and say "uh oh" and it's so adorable), thank you, more, amen, door, star, no (of course), and yeah yeah and yay. I'm drawing a blank, but I think that's all. He gets more fun every day. Sigh. What a proud little mommy I am.

2 comments:

James and Jamie Miller said...

He's adorable Cortney!!!

Katy said...

What a funny movie clip! I love how he "gets his groove on!" :) He is so cute & keeps growing up too!