Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jabberwocky!

As Lewis Carroll puts it in his poem,

"Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe."

It reminds me uncannily of Zachary's endearing speech. He talks in sentences and with voice inflections, using his hands to emphasize certain points, but it's in his his own little language. And I absolutely LOVE it!
AND...
Success!! After many trials and errors, we were able to victoriously record Zach's jargon. Every time we would try before, he'd be in the middle of jabbering and as soon as he'd see the camera, he'd stop, which always drove me nuts because it's so stinkin' adorable! But hoodalalee and hooray, we got it.

3 comments:

Katy said...

That is so cute! I'm glad you were able to capture him! I love your new blog layout BTW!!!

Marilou said...

Yay! I love listening to him :)

Nicole Arnold said...

Cortney! So I was blog surfing and came across yours!! How are you, I haven't seen you in a REALLY long time! Your little boy is SO cute! He looks just like you! . . . and I see your mom still has cats! lol My blog is set to private . . so email me your address and I will add you!
nicoleharnold@hotmail.com

Nicole (Hendricks)